Good morning, Social Rabbit here with your guide to the world of social media.
I have to tell you today about a really cool scheduling tool for Facebook pages – it’s called Post Planner. I actually emailed the guys at Post planner and they gave me a free account to write this review, but don’t worry that doesn’t mean I will miss any bad points! But I thought I should tell you….
What do I love about Post Planner?
- I can use it from WITHIN Facebook, ie I don’t need to go to another website or download software to use it
- It has the same look and feel as posting on my page
- I can easily attach links, photo’s and video’s as I would on my page if doing it manually
- I can see the posts that I have already written and scheduled, plus I can edit them if I need to
- I can get ideas on what to post from a wide variety of categories and then with one click have it in my status
- I can post to any of my pages with the one account
- It’s easy to choose my time zone, and if I wanted to post in another time zone, it is very easy
- I can repeat my post if I want to – I wouldn’t recommend this, it looks spammy if you have the same post appearing over and over on your page wall
- It is easy to use and learn since it looks like Facebook
- They are good on customer service – I wrote a comment on their Post Planner page wall and got a reply within a day