Good afternoon, Social Rabbit here with a special guest blogger – Niall Power from Tribalise.
Niall has written a great “How To” on creating a video from still images, below are two that he created….
- Create an account in Your Tube for your business
- Once your logged in click on UPLOAD
3. Click on Creator’s Corner
4. When you arrive at the Creators’ Corner click on Create Videos
5. Click on Create Video and follow instructions – This Software is FREE if you keep clip under 60 seconds.
For your video you will need,
- You will need 12/15 high quality images,
- To create a cover page introductory landing page
- To select your background music
6. Finally add the Video title, Description, Tags and Category…..
- You need to give the video a title, be as descriptive as possible – there is a maximum of 70 characters
- Create a good description
- Add Tags and keywords related to the video clip (max 20 tags)
- Select your category for the video
Niall is one of the founders of Tribalise a great Software as a Service (SAAS) platform that provides a full blown website plus a large range of components. It’s simple, efficient and user-friendly. There is no prohibitive up-front fee, no hidden charges. Whether you need an e-store, an appointment booking application or an ebook catalogue, you only pay for the components you use.